Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi. This is Sierra reporting for HQADITLO3GN2D (Headquarters of A Day in the Life of Three Girls and Two Dogs).... yes, very funny, I know.
Aside: That sugar from Christmas is finally getting to me- ugh!!!
Anyways... today we went to the farmer's market, which is, out of habits of its own, a very inspiring place to go!

We made applesauce the other day, and I thought about selling it- that inspiration came from the farmer's market.
I thought about recording a CD of piano music (played by yours truly), set a goal of releasing a Christmas album by next year, and all in the quiet of... my own room!!! Yeah! (Okay, so maybe, just maybe, the farmer's market is not so inspiring as I am making it out to be. Oh, well)

Just an update on me:
1. I am in love with William Shakespeare (check out my blog: shakespeare-forreal.blogspot.com)
2. I have a weakness for going to plays and acting my own self
3. I LOVE the Beowulf manuscript
4. My favorite movie is Amazing Grace
5. I love quotes- not necessarily from famous people, either.
"A smile is a line that will straighten out many things" -Ralph Bryon
"I am learning that it is the sweet, simple things in life that are the most important, after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Look forward to updating soon:-)
-Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment